Quick Start Up Guide to Starting a Blog in 24 Hours
- If you want to start a blog you need an idea this also means the ability to stick to it for at least a year
- if you do not help writing you may need to write more and you will make little money till you find your audience
- Content posted at minimum 5 days per week 300-2000 words per articles
- Sharing to social networks Twitter is the easiest
- SEO is required do your research
- Monetize last sometimes it’s best to limit advertisements if you want to get paid to blog using sites like blogger can be an alternative
if you cannot afford a domain i recommend against free blogs only if you forward a domain, plus a free domain comes with ssl certificate free email that means secure site and email account to build your own list.
What is a Blog?
add new material to or regularly update a blog.“it’s about a week since I last blogged”
write about (an event, situation, topic, etc.) in a blog.“he blogged the Democratic and Republican national conventions as an independent”
Remember your building a blog and a business too i love writing so i create blogs and I also want to hang out with some cool people too we offer a weekly hangout were you can enter to win a contest get free audit of your website one page report.
What you will need
- Keywords Everywhere
- Backlink Generator
- Google account for your new blog
- Mailchimp account
- SEO Yoast
- Submit to Google Webmaster tools
A Blog article or two
Step 1. An idea and how to research
Research and really research there are sites that are killing it with just checking search and using high CPM based words and phrases Make sure to use Google Adwords, Google Trends and Google Keyword planner just using these three options can make you money.
The key to making a great blog is value based content that can help your reader this is your focus 100% a blog can be about pets, babies, the sky is the limit its up to you to think this through and make it happen by truly taking as long as need to take to figure out the best niche you can with and scale the man who owns Mashable Blogged daily often five times per day.
I recently partnered with a start up called channel clipz I am helping them with their website Design and also their content marketing plan for 2018!
Step 2. Consistency is the Secret that the Gurus do not want you to know about
Content will need to be posted five days per week to get you going this means the more you post for the right [SERP] Google will show your site to those searching for the words that you have on your site the easiest way to do proper seo is to add on new words at you need five powerful words or phrases in your blog try to internal link with other pages in your site to get more eyes on your website you can use value based or entertainment based content.
Test it out by using social networks and auto post your content using ifttt.com it’s 100% free
Step 3. Sharing is Caring
Share to other networks using Adobe Spark Create Videos commercials of your brand also check out Canva.com it’s a alternative to Photoshop so keep in mind that you can share all you want but standing out is how to get eyes on your site so share it and make sure your blog or website has sharing options. Write compelling content get more shares join our Blog start up webinar Today at 8PM!
If you cannot attend become a member to access the recording of our webinar!
Step 4. SEO is King
I use wordpress so Yoast is a free plugin in case you do not have this plugin please look at our free video on SEO Resources Learn how to use keywords the right way and do not over stuff words this means use a mix of related words, phrases and Images and videos with keywords is always an option make sure to link to other sites but do it with care top of Google sites are best with linking out. Spelling matters to Google so use free extension Grammarly.
Test it out in a month you should see your search results climbing make sure to use relevant topics by using google trends keyword planner nothing will happen overnight be positive and find creative ways to make money from your blog with affiliate products cpa offers or direct sales .
You will need to decide are you already great at sales customer service design etc find what your good at with your blogging and also find what your not so great at by looking at your analytics after 30 days to see which articles are performing the best.
Tips on the best formats for your blog
- Skyscraper content
- Updated post weekly Short form to the point article to inform
- Topic based advice educational video vlog etc for example we are building a test channel using dogs & cats as the sales tool we use videos
- with related content that people need no direct sales for example we create a Slide Presentation and we hire a voice over artist or we use our free speech to text Solution
- Images and videos are a must today it keeps your readers engaged we have a radio site we oblog on weekly and it has 70K users
We can set up the store and also get traffic to the store using Facebook Traffic Next week Join us for our Google training.
If you would like one on one training please contact us we offer coaching at $20 per day make an appointment in our shop
Watch our Free Video How to Start a Successful Blog 2018